Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: I'm Back (permanently)...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is true I am back for good. I finally finished with the remolding of the room that we were gonna put our computer in. Then we had to buy a new one so that took time as well. But we have been in this house a year already and we decided to take a break from the work. I really missed everyone here and I hope all is well. I know can start the daily quotes everyday now. That is if everyone wants them.. I really haven't been up to very much. Just drama (as always). I purchased a new family member. We decided that our Basset hound needed a friend. And since I got the dog I always wanted. My husband pick this one it and it is a 11 week old German Sheppard which is already bigger then my dog which is two years old. And it is like having a baby. But both of them are very good dogs. So just working and spending time with my family is all I am doing. Like to hear what everyone else is up too?
    Love to you all
    Dawn

  2. #2
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    So glad to have you back baby!!! And THANK YOU for the googies you sent. They were sooo needed right at the PERFECT time.... and I read half of your story before I went to see Jake play. You have a nack for words sweetie.
    I'll finish it tomorrow.
    Sending love and GLAD YOUR BACK
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    Cherie

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hola Ms. Russell,
    It's GRRREAT to have you back (permanently) to where you do belong!
    I, for one, always enjoyed your quotable quotes of the day Dawn, so please don't hesitate to share them!
    Your new family member sounds like a great pooch!
    What are your dogs names, btw? [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    Not much new here, in the Old Pueble, to report but I am happy to see you here, on the board again, for sure!

    More later,
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Cherie, Gus, Ellanoize,
    I really am glad to be back on and starting Tuesday when I get up to go to work I will start up the quotes again. I hope everyone jumps in with some of there own as well.
    Your welcome Cherie for the box of goodies. If there is anything else you might need, just let me know. I hope I didn't bore you on my drama.
    And Gus my babies name's are Bailey and Gretchen.
    Bailey is the Bassett and Gretchen is the Sheppard.
    Ella I really hope things are going better for you. I will be praying for you and your family.
    Well got to tend to the family.
    I will write more soon.
    Love Always
    Dawn

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Dawn, Its great to see you back amoung Friends, You have been missed but always in our hearts.

    Its been a rough Winter for us out here in the Land Between the rivers, but with the dawning of Spring, things are starting to look a little better.

    That is great news that you are now a 2 dog family, I wish we were in a position that I could replace my wifes Yorkie that we had to give up last year.

    Take care.

    rOg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic